Oh deer! Could this be any cuter?! Doe not think so!
This starter level embroidery kit, from Un Chat dans l'Aiguille in France, contains everything needed to complete the project. The wooden embroidery hoop is used for holding the fabric while stitching, and can also used as the frame to display the finished work.
- White fabric printed with the design in erasable ink
- Wooden embroidery hoop
- Embroidery needle
- Embroidery thread
- String to hang the hoop
- Instructions and diagrams of stitches used in this kit
- Diagram showing stitches and thread colors to use
- Color chart for threads
- Instructions for framing and hanging the piece
- Photo of the finished work
Fabric: 21x21 cm